samedi 2 juin 2012

TAST Semaine 22 : le point crétois noué

Tout d'abord, je souhaite une bonne fête des mères à toutes les mamans.
Fist, I wish a good Mother's Day for all the moms.
Cette semaine, le challenge TAST de Sharon m'a permis de découvrir le point crétois noué, une variante du point crétois que nous avions découvert lors de la semaine 4.
This week the Sharon's TAST challenge  allowed me to discover the knotted Cretan stitch, a varaint of the Cretanstitch that we discovered at the week 4.


J'en ai fait un petit sampler que j'ai monté sur une boite. Je crois que je commence à prendre le coup pour cette exercice. Là j'ai peint la base de la boite en brun foncé, mais ça ne rend pas très bien. J'ai essayé un brun rouge, mais comme la lumière commençait à baisser, je crois que j'ai raté le mélange. Je verrai ça demain.
I made a little sampler that I mounted on a box. Here I painted the base of the box in dark brown, but it does not work well. I tried a red-brown, but as the light began to fade, I think I missed the mixture. I'll see it tomorrow.
Pauline a commencé une nouvelle "page" d'exercices, la précédente étant pleine.
Pauline began a new "page" of exercises, the previous being full.

5 commentaires:

  1. Очень креативно получилось!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. There is something very earthy about your piece. Lovely colours.
    As always Paulines work is impressive. The knotted cretan is not an easy stitch, so well done!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. lovely sampler. great idea!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Très joli exercice. Tes couleurs sont magnifiques et bravo cette sema ine encore à Pauline!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. beautiful work from both of you once again~!
    how exciting that Pauline has moved on to another page of samples.

    i found this stitch to be a bit difficult and couldn't understand my confusion. it just felt very akward to me. still have to get a photo and post on my blog. hoping tomorrow.

    :-)
    libbyQ

    RépondreSupprimer